Frankfort Elite Airsoft Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graymawr reporting

2 posters

Go down

Graymawr reporting Empty Graymawr reporting

Post  Graymawr Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Hello all,

My name is Ben and I go by Graymawr on the field. I am 21 years old and I have been playing airsoft literally since new years day 2007. Started out with a cheap Double Eagle FAMAS springer and now run with a JG G36 Rifle, AGM MP-44, UTG L96, and a cheap Crosman C11 Airmag pistol I've had since '07.

I am a team captain of the Lexington Airsoft Shock Troopers (L.A.S.T.). Started playing with FEAR last summer and have been having fun with them ever since. If you are interested in playing with us or perhaps joining our team and are from the Lexington/Versailles/Nicholasville area, send me a message informing me of your Name, age, weapons and gear, and experience.

A little about me, I am a Junior/Senior at Campbellsville University majoring in Political Science, minoring in History. I am hoping for a career either in Diplomacy or International Relations. I also recently got engaged to my lovely Fiance and the happy occasion should be in May 2012.

Peace out everyone,
Graymawr
Graymawr
Graymawr

Back to top Go down

Graymawr reporting Empty Hey Ben !

Post  Admin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Great to see ya on our forum. Welcome aboard. See you on the 14th if not sooner =)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://f-e-a-r.forumotion.com www.Davesairsoft.com

Back to top Go down