Frankfort Elite Airsoft Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEAR 2-6 Intro

4 posters

Go down

FEAR 2-6 Intro Empty FEAR 2-6 Intro

Post  MonkeyGunzz Thu May 13, 2010 8:04 pm

All this time, and didn't even think about introducing myself to the forum shooters.

My name is Duane, MonkeyGunzz, 34. I am the 2nd squad fall guy... err leader. I was introduced to Airsoft by Dave, FEAR 3-6, when we were roommates. We shot the crap out of each other in our appartment CQB style.

At the ripe age of 32, I returned from Iraq, and started playing Airsoft a little more serious with a few friends using springer shotties and pistols, even saw an umbrella used as a riot shield. We have come a long way from those days. We officially formed FEAR and regeared to what we have today.

My military experience started in Alaska in 1994 playing with helicopters in a Medevac unitas a crewchief / flight medic. (Don't really wanna see all your scars) Moving on to Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, GA in 1998. I spent my time in 3rd ID flying in the Bahamma's, chasing down drug boats and playing in the water. From there, I crossed the flight line to 1-60th SOAR in 2000 and spent about a year going to just about every military school they offer. Today, I still play with helicopters, but in Frankfort as a civilian contractor.

My typical load out -
G&G M-4 / Magpul and silencer (few internal mods, but I will never tell Twisted Evil ) It conforms to our FPS rules.
12 Hi-Cap mags, 5k bagged rounds
Tac Vest with Hydro and pouches
Tiger or MARPAT and often a partial Ghille.
I don't carry a side arm. Just adds wieght and they shoot similar to my long gun so pointless for ME.

FYI - 2nd squad may be in the market for one more shooter. See FEAR recruiting thread.
MonkeyGunzz
MonkeyGunzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

FEAR 2-6 Intro Empty Re: FEAR 2-6 Intro

Post  AFAGhost Thu May 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Thank you for your service! Wink
AFAGhost
AFAGhost

http://www.alliedforcesairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Good to see you on Monkey ! Good luck with that squad recruiting thing Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://f-e-a-r.forumotion.com www.Davesairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divided Volta Sun May 16, 2010 2:15 am

Hey, just found this interesting.
Both my mother and stepfather were flight medics for LifeNet here in Kentucky, and if I remember correctly my stepfather was a flight medic in the military.

Just an interesting aside.

Divided Volta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down