Frankfort Elite Airsoft Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED STAR ECHO1 AK-47 and ECHO1 MASTER SERIES MP5

Go down

RED STAR ECHO1 AK-47 and ECHO1 MASTER SERIES MP5 Empty RED STAR ECHO1 AK-47 and ECHO1 MASTER SERIES MP5

Post  Fear 46 Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Im tight on cash and need to fix my KWA so im selling my extra guns to get my main gun fixed

1. ECHO1 RED STAR AK-47 shoots 420 FPS last chronoed Metal and wood construction owned for a year on and off use.

Battery type: Large Connector

GUNFAX: a few dings and scratches from use, broke the wood stock climbing through a window and landing on it, taken to dave's to be fix nice n sturdy now. Wood has been painted black, stock orange flash hider has been lost. 8.4 vlt Battery that came with it will not charged. and Stock 600rd mag broke (have a new one on order) waiting for it to get here will be included.

Price: $150 w/o accessories
$280 w/ accessories Includes: Scope mount, tri-barrel rails, tactical flashlight with pressure switch, and Gemtech Supresser

2. ECHO1 MASTER SERIES MP5 two gearboxes 350 and 400 FPS still has warrenty card not filled out and everything that came in the box.

Battery type: Large

price: $200

GUNFAX: a few dings and scratches from 2 uses. Box has been accidently painted OD green and brown, taken the orange plactic off of large flash hider

also I like to add a G&P M203 grenade launcher (has been painted OD and Brown) w/ heat shield Fits on a M16 replaces hand guard attaches to outter barrel No grenades sorry $80

Fear 46
Fear 46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum