Frankfort Elite Airsoft Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had an incredible time today!!!

Go down

Had an incredible time today!!! Empty Had an incredible time today!!!

Post  MudSlingerTJ Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Hey guys and the one female today,

this is Brian. I wS the new guy with my two younger counterparts. I want you all to know that I had a great time being your moving target with my ACU's. Lol. Also, I can't wait to play again in two weeks. Please keep me updated to any changes or any practices that may come up. My email is briantsudduth@gmail.com and my cell is 502-803-6098. If I suck too bad, don't hesitate to tell me.

A little about myself. I am not former military by any means, but I have received a lot of hands on training from different sources. I am a CCDW instructor and safety and range officers for both IDPA and GSSF. My training mainly consist of handgun defensive tactics, so I am new to the rifles. I own plenty, but this is my first Airsoft. I look forward to getting a sidearm soon so if you have any suggestions (BTW Dave, I love yours) please feel free to pass info along. If you would like instruction on handguns, I'm the man.

My current weapon is a D Boys SCAR-L. It's my first and so far I'm liking it. Whatever upgrades you think I need, I'm all ears. Well now that I have bored you to tears, I'm waiting on responses. Again, thanks for the great time today and I look forward to the next time.

Watch Six

Brian
MudSlingerTJ
MudSlingerTJ

Back to top Go down