Frankfort Elite Airsoft Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regular Schedule Game DAY

Go down

Regular Schedule Game DAY Empty Regular Schedule Game DAY

Post  suntrain Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 pm

OK FEAR MEMBERS THE VOTE IS COMING TO A CLOSE !!!!

Please make sure you vote on accepting Jim Simpson aka MIA as a new FEAR member!!! The deadline for voting is 08-14-10 tomorrow night at 12: pm!! If you do not vote or choose not to vote YOU will not have any room to complain!

Regular Schedule Game Day
We will be once again having a great time on the FEAR FIELD on Sunday 8-15-10! New games will be played. Once again please if anyone has any suggestions about different games to play feel free to speak about them. I also would like everyone between now and Saturday night to come up with a few words to use as an OATH that all FEAR MEMBER should take ! Would like to be able to use such an OATH to induct Jim Simpson in as a FEAR member if he is voted in !!!!!
I would like for everyone to give me, Dave and Josiah an up to date contact ! Last but not least, We will be having a TEAM meeting after Sunday's Game! Have some news that all FEAR members need to know, so please don't miss out !! On that note everyone enjoy their weekend and I will see you all on the FEAR FIELD!

Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.
--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

suntrain
suntrain

Back to top Go down