Frankfort Elite Airsoft Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey

5 posters

Go down

Hey Empty Hey

Post  *scott* Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

My name is Scott and I live in Lawrenceburg. I teach high school chemistry and coach high school cross country. I am just getting into airsoft; I have already played once in Louisville. I really enjoyed it. I have a TM AUG and am currently looking into some kind of gbb pistol. I have most of the basics...my radio comes in this weekend!

*scott*

Back to top Go down

Hey Empty Re: Hey

Post  youreit Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Great! Iv always wanted to shoot at a high school teacher! Welcome to the forums Smile
youreit
youreit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear 46 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Hey man,
Welcome to the forum, for your GBB pistol check with KWA they make some of the best GBB pistols just a lil pricey I personally own one and love it. If you have any questions just ask

Fear 46
Fear 46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Empty Airsoft class for teacher

Post  MonkeyGunzz Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Hey Scott, welcome to the forum. ( I'll thank you in advance for not correcting my spelling, punctuashun and grammer geek )

We are a very helpful bunch. If you need anything or have questions, feel free to ask. Looking forward to meeting you. As you have probably read, we play every other Sunday and hope to see you then.
MonkeyGunzz
MonkeyGunzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Great to see you on Scott. Hope to see you in the field soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://f-e-a-r.forumotion.com www.Davesairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Empty GBB

Post  F.E.A.R9 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:27 am

Well I always thought that Tokyo Marui made pretty good GBB Pistols

F.E.A.R9

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear 46 Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 am

Never owned a Toyko Mauri AEG or GBB cant say much on them. But from my research into guns Tokyo Mauri is just a little too pricey for what you get. I rather not spend $300 for a AEG that shoots 350fps or spend $170 for a plastic pistol. Tokyo Mauri is nothing but a brand name and thats what your paying for. But that is my opinion there are people out there who sleep with their tokyo mauri because they think they are the best. just a little idea for ya M4A1 TM ($304.90 Full Metal 310FPS) KWA ($295.00 Full Metal 380+FPS) my last Kwa shot 420FPS coming out of the box.
Now the biggest arguement Tokyo Mauri Lovers say is "FPS is not everything" which is true But I have seen less KWAs in Daves shop to be fixed than Tokyo Mauri I have further range than Toyko Mauri. and I have better accuracy than Tokyo Mauri. and on top of that I have more power than Toyko Mauri. Now for a TM M4A1 to reach my level they easily have to put over $100 worth of upgrades.

also on top of that KWA has a proshop for do-it-yourselfers like me, where you can order that part direct from the US Distributer not to meantion if the part says out of stock you give em a call and they will go and check then add it to your purchase. and I checked prices too buy it from a airsoft shop Barrel base cost $30 (special order too)+ w/e s/h is ground KWAUSA.com $15 (+8.95 s/h) Priotiety mail

sorry I get heated when someone meantion Toyko Mauri as a good gun.
Fear 46
Fear 46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Who the heck is FEAR9? Are we making up call signs ? Hope it's not a probey.... can you say "man hunt" ?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://f-e-a-r.forumotion.com www.Davesairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear 46 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:09 pm

yea dave didnt you get the memo, we can make up our own call signs. My new one is "Ghost Bullet". j/k for anyone want to know Callsigns are handed out by squad leaders. Either given for you doing something Stupid or cool usually stupid.

well.... if it is a probey lets give probie there own callsigns we can call him Anal probe size 9 or APS9 for short
Fear 46
Fear 46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  youreit Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:38 pm

All the cool kids get call signs from doing something stupid.
youreit
youreit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear 46 Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:03 pm

you just wish you were cool MIA
Fear 46
Fear 46
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content