Operation Irene VIII Dates Posted

Go down

Operation Irene VIII Dates Posted

Post  Bramer on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 pm

If you havent been on the ky forum and seen it yet, let me be the first to inform everyone. Operation Irene VIII will be held at Ft. Konx again this year. The dates for this event will be October 29-31. Hopefully some of FEAR will attend this year and will have some great stories to share.
Bramer

Back to top Go down

Re: Operation Irene VIII Dates Posted

Post  AFAGhost on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Bramer wrote:If you havent been on the ky forum and seen it yet, let me be the first to inform everyone. Operation Irene VIII will be held at Ft. Konx again this year. The dates for this event will be October 29-31. Hopefully some of FEAR will attend this year and will have some great stories to share.

AFA is trying to take a entire platoon made up of KY players to this years Irene, and would like to invite FEAR members to join us. This has never been done, and would be awesome! There are some details I can not post on open forum, but we have been given a big advantage if we can pull this off. Registration is coming very soon, and will sell out within minutes. If anyone is interested, please contact me for more details. You can contact me on the KYAS forum, at directly at: afaghosthunter@gmail.com
AFAGhost

http://www.alliedforcesairsoft.com

Back to top Go down