Quality M4

Go down

Quality M4

Post  *scott* on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Can anyone suggest a quality manufacturer of an M4?

*scott*

Back to top Go down

The standard...

Post  MonkeyGunzz on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:39 am

A lot of people have gone with the Barrett M4. Lot of nice features, and upper end of field legal FPS... stock. The convertible barrel is also very nice. I have used almost every brand of M4, and most are acceptable guns. You can ask 13 people this same question and get 14 different replies.

If money isn't a huge deal ---> KWA
If money is the biggest concern ---> JG (I have used my JG for 3 years now, and it's still my M4 of choice, so don't let the price tag fool you)

My first M4 was an A&K and it's still used today by another member, 4 years later. If joos take care of joos gun, almost any one will be fine.
MonkeyGunzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Quality M4

Post  Blackcloud on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

I was aiming for the Barret M4 (by echo1, rite?), but they're virtually impossible to find nowadays. If I could recommend a place, I'd recommend the G4 series built by G&G and Airsoft GI. I got a G4A1-MOD0 for 120 bucks (no bat or charger). The G4's are G&G combat machine blowback m4's custom refitted with external detailing and stuff. I've yet to get a battery for mine, but aesthetically and physically, it's a solid gun. If you look on Airsoft GI, they have all kinds of G4's, depending on what you want your M4 to be exactly like. The one I got was the closest to the barret m4, only a few differences. Hope that helps. Smile
Blackcloud

Back to top Go down

Re: Quality M4

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down